Monday, September 29, 2008

1st time blogging. =.=

The first blog suppose to be a happy one but for my case, it's gonna be something like geram mode.
This is what happened...
Name your blog title : "Colours Of my Life"
"Still OK, not yet Gila yet"

Name your URL : "coloursofmylife.blogspot.com" (I taught i can remember easier la if i use the title as the url)......... Check availability.....
"Sorry, URL not available", (Still OK. Maybe somebody already used it up.)

So I changed it to jglee.blogspot.com (My name this time)
"Sorry, URL not available", (Wat!!!, got ppl same name with me?)

Again I changed to ljg.blogspot.com (My initial name)
"Sorry, URL not available", (Cannot tahan d)

Changed to leejunguan.blogsopt.com. Cannot tahan d. If still come out that bloody message i gonna kill the fela dat have the same name wif me.
"URL available" (Relieve... Arhhhh.... Finally.....)

Then I got curious about all the URL names dat i tried. So i typed ljg.blogspot.com Andddddddd..... it link to this: blog.dubito.me.uk

I clicked and i leave it for you to find out youself. (Beware, in real life I'm not that kind of person)

1 comment:

Catherine Faith said...

hahaha!
first time always like that wan laa..
haih.."=.=