Saturday, March 7, 2009

Recent life in college.

After a beautiful yet an experience experiment on a 3 pin plug, life was normal. Actually not normal, I live in fear whenever I hear or meet any of the Inti Management people. Other then that its normal, even my Electrical and Electronic lecturer, Mr Chan buat macam tak ada apa. Phew...

Anyway about Mr Chan, I find him that is not him. He became very strange to me. Usually in a lab period, he will usually try to suppress your marks by asking questions that you cannot answer if you really don't know the material well but for the past two weeks he is not like that. This is what happen, he ask me and Joel a question but he himself answered the questions and we are awarded the marks. BLOW for a while. Is this the usual Mr Chan???? To prove that its not a coincidence, he did the same thing twice to us. (and i hope for more of that. hehehe)

And all my test marks are quite bad. The subject that i studied hard i didn't get good score but the subject that i did not understand since day 3 in semester and i got pretty high score. BLOW again. Anyway, share something with you all, in Inti during Maths test you can open book and refer but anyhow you still cannot do the questions =( and during programming test you can actually discuss with your friends for the answer. BLOW again.

Assignment 1 is completed and I actually made a PC speaker. WOW compliment to myself. I stayed long nights just to complete constructing the circuit. Through that way, I found out how my body can work. I can never really work 24 hours a day. Max I can go is 18 hrs non-stop. Other than that i'll be BLOW again.

Circuit constructed on Breadboard for testing


Complete circuit on a Verro board

AND the nicest thing is...... my soldering skill has improved SUPER A LOT compared to previous sem. I actually got 4/5 for my soldering skill. So happy.

Cannot stop looking at it but Joel's soldering is still the best.

Addicted to constructing circuit already. Maybe next time I should try using PCB board. =D

No comments: