Saturday, June 13, 2009

Sick

Weather is hot. My body is also hot. So hot + hot = super hot. That's where i get my sore throat and fever. Before i got fever, i played badminton and that's how i got my body ache. Due to whatever reason, i get a cough. Same goes for my headache.

So conclusion, I got cough, fever, headache, sore throat, body ache and *NO FLU*. Lucky its not H1N1.

Because i'm sick, i ponteng college 2 days. As usual, when i'm sick, book are always far away from meeven when i'm healthy :p I sleep most of the day, wake up watch TV. No nice show go play Zero hour (Yess!!! finally get to play) play till headache go play Texas Holdem Poker. Loose all money go back to sleep. And the cycles continue.

Never ate for the past 2 days. I HAPPILY weigh myself and i get 63KG :| (Usual weight 65KG) I wonder how girls want to loose weight when i never eat anything since morning till night and i only loose 2 KG.

Gai d.... I am having Digital Electronic test on Monday yet i never study due !@#$ sickness. Still having sore throat. Cannot talk.

1 comment:

EMC said...

my zero hour can work? :)