Sunday, December 13, 2009

Depression

It is already my third week working in McDonald and throughout the three weeks I'm working in the drive-thru position as a presenter and also a drink drawer. As a presenter I have to check all the product according to the customer order before handling it and as a drink drawer I have to prepare drinks ler. That sounds an easy job eh but the horror of that position comes in when there are tonnes of cars queuing up and your monitor all full of orders. The worst is when one car got damn many order. The most I encountered is 14 sets of McValue Lunch and their drinks all got big, medium, Milo, Rebena and bla bla. KNS i hate that type of orders. Usually when in this situation, I will double check the order. If my runner (the person who helps me to assemble the products) misses one damn burger I have to take the customer's nagging. Damn celaka.

One week six days of doing the same thing makes me feel damn tired man. The remaining one day is my off day. Honestly speaking I now understand why people say one day of break is enough to them. It feels so nice which i usually use it as a sleeping day. I will sleep almost 16 hours. Sleep puas puas before going back to work.

No comments: