Sunday, February 7, 2010

Missed chances

This blog is lacking of planes. It has been a long time I never upload any pictures of it. Anyway, currently having the regret feeling cos I make the wrong decision not to go to LIMA 2009 and now wasted not able to go to the Singapore Air Show. So sad. I never get the chance to see any real life fighter jet parking in front of me before =(

I definitely miss the most famous Sukhoi-30 from our Royal Malaysian Air Force and I miss it twice. One during LIMA and the other when the Blue Angels came. Opportunity wasted.

Su-30 Flanker

And during the LIMA exhibition, the Singapore Air Force sent their legendary F-15 Eagles and the world's scariest chopper AH-64D Longbow to Malaysia. It's a life chance to see one in action and passing through in front of your eyes. I miss it in LIMA and its opened to public again in Singapore Air Show 2010 and I cannot attend it. So sad
F-15 Eagle

AH-64D Longbow Apache

Anyway we Malaysians will soon see the largest airplane in the world flying over our heads. MAS will soon get their Airbus 380.

A-380

Too bad MAS or Air Asia did not plan to buy the latest Boeing 787 but Air Asia has already bought the A350


No comments: