Saturday, December 4, 2010

Grrr

Imagine your Desktop/Laptop is loaded with lots of software till when you move your mouse over the 'All Programs' on the Start menu and it showed you 3 full list of applications. Imagine your PC is updated with the latest updates on every software you installed or accumulated throughout the years you update through the Windows Update. Imagine all the games that you played and the tough levels that you had gone through and the saved games.

All the imagination above were shattered once you reformat your computer. At the moment, I can declare myself having phobia reformatting my PC as the whole reinstalling process took me a long period of time. Together with the sucky line in Malaysia, the time is extended.

Today.. Each time I shut down my computer, I have to wait 30 over updates to be installed. That's nothing to be so frustrating, it will auto shut down after it complete. The most frustrating part is after installing the updates it some updates auto restart the whole PC and leaved it on while I'm away. Good job Microsoft.

No comments: