Friday, June 10, 2011

WIra

All a sudden I'm feeling like I'm starting to drive a dangerous time bomb on the road. My car is starting to give its old age symptoms. Starting of with the Fuel Pump, then the leaking of oil into the engine (requires overhauling of the engine >.< ) , then the brake master cylinder pump seems to rust and cause improper braking system. Now with the Oxygen sensor and speed meter spoiled.

The damage oxygen sensor will cause my car to received a false feedback system into the engine causing insufficient air to be supplied into the combustion chamber. As a result of this, I will have higher fuel burning and also sometimes suffer. When I accelerate the car, the engine will just die out. I'll be like WTH!!! quickly push the gear to neutral, off the air cond and restart while maneuvering the car with the remaining forward momentum.

The Speed sensor pulak, is the one that causes my car not able to change the gear smoothly due to false speed feedback.

1 comment:

story of a marcus said...

reminds me of my weird green car... oh how i miss that piece of junk.