Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Its been a long time not updating my blog since the end of my internship. Been through a lot of things and looks like this semester and year is really a tough year ahead. The journey is extremely rocky. My "suspension" has been receiving lots of pressure from it.

Today, just to chill out, I went for a hike in BJ hill. The last time i went hiking was like 2 years ago? or perhaps 3?

Nevertheless, i didn't realize they already have another route up the hill. I took that new route. Of cos with some ppl around just in case i did not find my way. *I did got stuck a while on the way up.

Climbing 1/2 the hill is seriously damn tiring. In fact, before reaching 1/2 the hill, i did stop a few times. This shows how much stamina I had lost. Don't forget, i did mention earlier that, i follow some people up the with the new track. They are an uncle and aunty. Aged 64 and 60. My goodness, they can walk at a constant speed non stop. It is a disgrace to me as a young fella.

That's the point where my head starts to think, should i give up and walk down? or should i torture myself and climb further and just accept the pain. And suddenly my head thought of this "What the hell, the uncle and aunty oso can climb, i so pahliah cannot climb?? Ini apa 2nd dan" Therefore, decision made, continue to climb.. with many stops in between. hahaha

At last reach the top. Feel satisfied but the body was completely drop out. The leg muscle was shaking when i am standing. *damn weak* but the mind was fresh with the joy of accomplishment. Was also greeted by the uncle and aunty, "eh, reach d ah".

Enlighten for the day. This journey is suffering, but the sense of joy upon completing the journey is a bliss. I may be slow but i get to feel the bliss. Best with my own determination and hard work.

2 comments:

story of a marcus said...

hehehe! no more marcus lim to emo emo climb hill ma. thats y laaaa.

hahaha! i miss those time :(

Unknown said...

ya lo.. very long no hike d