Saturday, August 11, 2012

Malaysian Atheletes

Its been a long time I have blog here as FYP has successfully conquer my time. Nevertheless, I think my study life is over already where I can now have a short break and free myself from exams. That's the fun part of it.

Recently the Olympic is going on and being a Malaysian, I fully support our Malaysian Contingent in this International event especially the badminton team. Have to congratulate our national hero, Lee Chong Wei for bringing back the first medal to our nation. At least, in the list of medals, Malaysia does not get 0 at all.

 
Although he lost the match to Lin Dan but he has won the hearts of everybody. To me, he has already won the match. Comparing this London 2012 and Beijing 2008, Lin Dan surely got freak out when trying to secure his gold this round. It was really indeed the toughest match I have seen being played by both of them. Lets hope that by 2016, he is still fit to fulfill his wish to win a gold in Olympic before he retires.


Not long after our 1st medal, our 2nd medal came from the Diving event. Indeed a wonderful thing as I believe this is her first time participating in Olympic with such achievement. So happy with our athletes performance in this round of game.


 

No comments: