Sunday, April 19, 2009

Fear, Worry, Stress....

For the past two weeks, Inti College is having their semester final examination. I'm not sure about other students from other program but Diploma engineering sure has a hell week especially the engineering paper.

Pre Exam Week
Made a lot of preparation. Say want to study but end up sleeping or doing nonsense. Despite 3 days before the most fearful paper, I still got time to watch Slumdog Millionaire and enjoyed the Jai Ho song and dance.




A very nice song and movie. Quite impressed with the story line.

I cramped the whole 3 month's of knowledge in 2 days. Did not manage to cover much but I manage to improve my analytical skill when dealing with circuits. I know nuts for most of the things especially maths and C++.

Exam Week
Like normal guy, just enter the exam hall and write nonsense, Crap nonsense, Draw nonsense, Calculate nonsense. C++ is the worst paper I had sat in the world.

After Exam Week
We PC fair to see any latest technology available and brand new laptop. Quite disappointing, this PC fair, they sell less things. Even the HP pavilions are not as nice as last years design. And the things sold there are quite expensive, Its like no discount at all. So disappointing....

No comments: