Saturday, April 25, 2009

Semester Break

Me is now having 2 weeks of semester break. I seems to be short, but it is actually long and 1 week has just pass. I did nothing but mostly playing sports just to kill time.
  1. Monday, badminton
  2. Tuesday, Jogging
  3. Wednesday, Taekwondo
  4. Thursday, Badminton
  5. Friday, Gym in Wen Ping's apartment
Monday
Played badminton with college friends and fell down a few times. This is because I got trick by their hand movements. Smash like got power but actually no power. =.=

Tuesday
Went jogging round my housing area. Can really die cos the air pollution in my area is getting worse. Never want to jog around there anymore. Will go in to PFS field. Less pollution and quieter.

Wednesday
Its been a while I have not been for Taekwondo trianing. Can see lots of new member and many "suprising" changes in the school. Met the new instructor that took over my place when i abandon them =D. A very friendly guy and loves challenging people. And the best part is the members are getting lazier. Only know how to complain and complain. Wanted to slap the committee's mouth'S.

Thursday
As you can see from the above activities, badminton has the majority. Due to improper footwear i earn this :

2 big spot of blister

Somehow, my leg is very thick skin, so I don't really feel the pain.

Friday
Yesterday before going to the gym, I played Nitendo Wii. Wooo... nice when playing the plane game. Super cool. Wen Ping is my flight instructor for that moment as he taught me how to control the movements and speed of the plane. Very nice game but sadly its only a single player, so cannot go shoot friends down. Hahahah. I don't know why but I just get the fun when holding the nunchuck and maneuver the plane.

So after played a while, marcus lim take over the control. Let him fly the plane and he manage to control the plane quite well even tough his plane went through lots of "scratches". Cannot blame because lack of exposure.

There is 1 thing that I did everyday, I actually fly the F-15 simulator more frequently.

F-15

More activities coming up. Waiting for the PCB course to come.

No comments: