Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Celebrating Engineering Night and Zombie Night

It has been a long time I never visit my blog. I have been busy due to assignment and lazy after the assignment. Practice not sleeping for 24 hours a.k.a Zombie Night. (Something abnormal for me)

Finished up the automatic light dimmer report which myself didn't do much in the circuit but rather understand how it works. Like that only got crap and rubbish to write in my report ma. =D
Automatic light dimmer. IC and light bulb missing


Introducing furry monster

Went to Wen Ping's house to write report. Over there only got inspiration to type. Otherwise, will just sleep and gone. The pic above is an object marc fear the most. Feel free to enlarge the image.

When reach Inti the next day, Mr Chan said he postponed the due date to next Monday. Its a relieve for us as my report content is as sloppy as me and the circuit is as stubborn as me. Somehow there is a cold war inside the circuit. (Current vs current) :|

To solve the problem, the UN (op-amp) came into action. Finally both currents sign peace treaty and the circuit work. YAY!!!

Went to Engineering Night the day I pass up my report. Which is also the night after i practice not sleeping for 24 hours. Went there blow blow. People still got time to do their hair when i am soundly sleeping for 6 hours (10am - 4pm). Called my grandmother in hospital cos haven't seen her due to assignments.

Entrance Ticket.

The food was OK but the salmon did not satisfy me. I now have go and pull out one tooth because of the salmon. Hard!!! others was quite nice till the speaker where it just go loud and soft and loud till my ears are pain. It just make me want to throw an EMP (electromagnetic pulse) on the speakers.

Played some games there, did not excite me but it excites marcus, maybe I'm just too tired. Its some game where you must find all the items listed by them and you win a table prize if you manage to gather all them. And this is our list:

Got all except the last 1

Nobody drives Toyota in my table. Only got people drive Nissan and Honda not forgetting the famous Proton.


Group photo with my classmates

Oh by the way, not to forget, introducing my friends below

1st row: Bipolar Junction Transistor , non-polarized capacitor and polarized capacitor
2nd Row: Diode, resistor, LED, Inductor, Regulator
Last line: Jumper wire and resistor.

No comments: