Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Leg bengkak

After a month of not exercising, I finally go do some stretching today in my Taekwondo. Yes, i teach people to smack other people by smacking them. Everything was OK till the last part where I have to train the black belts and also the black tips (gonna be black-belters) their kicks. Their kicks a little bit special as it can deliver maximum power into their opponent (reminds me of power electronics). There is a kick called jumping high kick, where you are suppose to jump and kick upwards. I use my hand as their target but of cos standing in a range safe for myself. Now, this IDIOT jump up, did not manage to touch my hand instead landed his foot on my foot. Around 50KG of weight landed on my foot. Now my leg looks like a Ronald MacDonald already. I'm like wearing a red shoe.

No comments: