Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Sem Break Activities.

Semester 4 is gone and five more days to Semester 5.

The day after finals (Sunday)
Decided to clean my room. If I didn't clean my room i wouldn't know that i was all the while staying with dust and spiders and lizards. I think i shall start giving them names (too many living organism sharing room with me). Took me two days Sunday and Monday to clean up all the mess i created and dunno haw many hundred's liters of waters to clean it. Sterilize my notebook too =D especially the keypads.

Tuesday
Relax for a day. Enjoy the cleanliness of my room (can lick the floor also). Opened up my Desktop and look inside. How many months i have not clean it.

Identify the component parts =D

Wednesday
A hectic day, Morning 11-1pm went for badminton and played non-stop. From 3-6pm, I have to conduct a grading session. Half dead at that time. From 7pm onwards went to Gurney for dinner at Seoul Garden together with Gary. Couldn't eat much.

Thursday till Sunday.
Clean the whole house. Scrub the whole garden's floor. Right hand muscle now damn big. Who eve stand in the middel of my punch is going to regret. BTW went for bowling on Thursdaytoo. Kena own over there. Hide face.


Week 2
Monday suppose to go for another round of badminton but nobody so postponed. Played monopoly with my brother =D

Original antique set
Tuesday
Same like the first week. Relaxing day.Stayed at home and watch all Stephan Chow's movies. From day till night in YouTube. Also laugh my ass off. Went facebook played poker also, keep losing. Now bertaubat d. Duwan play anymore but will influence other people to play. Hahaha...

Wednesday
Played badminton again. Enjoyed the match especially with Alan Looi =) I also burned my skin in my knee. Terkena trick shot from Kai Chia and tergeser it while trying to save it.

2 comments:

kc said...

LOL. whats tergeser? *sorry malay sucks.* it wasn't trick shot actually, it was more of an accidental shot. :P

Unknown said...

same la. I nvr thought ur "accidental shot" will pass the net till it passes. =)