Sunday, August 30, 2009

Best Buddies

Before I go back to torture chamber, I must take this opportunity to thank a few people. Without the help of these people I couldn't have turn the impossible into possible. But then up till today... Digital Electronics SUCKS!!! If you ask me to resit the same paper, same questions, same question arrangement, i doubt i can still pass :(

Firstly I would like to thank the JK flip-flop and K-map King

Joel Lim

Started from scratch in flip-flop on the day before the exam. Keng leh... and he also ensures all my K-map practice are correct and in right procedure. I still screw up my JK flip flop in the exam

Secondly is the Boolean Algebra Master:

Marcus Lim

He also ensures all my Boolean Algebra are in right procedure. Boolean algebra is a very complicated where you will find A+1 = 1, A x A = A and many more.

Thirdly will be the information supplier :

Ooi Hui Mei

She is the "Bank Soalan" or topic spotter. She helped me to clarify all my doubts in the easy easy parts of the subject. Usually when its easy you will neglet it till you confront it.

Lastly the "Encourager"...

Teh Wen Ping

He forced me to memorize 2 sides of paper full of answers that is coming out for Power Electronics (killer subject) in 1 hour time. That's the first time in my life i telan the whole answer without knowing what is it. Wen Ping's quote " Jun Guan, no time to ask d, Just TELAN" and I telan.

Thank you once again.

ps: censored image is to prevent readers from not visiting my blog again. Hope you understand.

4 comments:

EMC said...

how come my name not there 1...
:'(
i also study digital electronics what...
haha

Unknown said...

We are in the same boat =)

EMC said...

who are we? we as in inti EE ppl?
or EE ppl in general?

Unknown said...

its U and Me