Saturday, September 26, 2009

I lost my tooth

Finally the day i waited to go to the dentist arrive. It has been a long time since i went to a dentist for a check-up until recently last month the dentist says my wisdom tooth is going to have a problem growing. So the only solution is to pull out the molar tooth next to it but that tooth is extremely big. If i pull out that tooth, the wisdom tooth will grow nicely but there is going to be an empty space in between it and my second molar tooth. So the dentist recommend extract the wisdom tooth. Not only that I have to also extract the top part molar tooth of mine as it is overcrowding and starts to go crooked. Habis saya in my mind

Went back to check out more about the procedure on extraction of wisdom tooth and I found this video.



Damn scarry right??? If i'm the patient when the needle goes in, my hand goes up =D

Well that was just a check-up. I didn't say want to extract it till today.

As i went in again, its a different dentist. O.O So that particular dentist have to re-access my whole mouth. Oh by the way he's an Indian dentist. After 5 minutes he says I don't have to extract my wisdom tooth (Thank god). Its growing fine but the upper part of my tooth have to be extracted as it is ALREADY crooked.

So... OK u can extract it. That's where my nightmare starts. My whole body became alert. All my five senses became very sensitive.

When the assistant prepares the syringe, my mind trying to overcome the fear (I have bad experience with dentist when i'm small)

Talking about the syringe, it is the canggih type. Its not the ordinary plastic syringe you seen in clinic or hospital that is used to inject you in your arm. This syringe is made of metal and each time it is used they just need to throw and replace the whole needle. They need not throw the whole syringe like we always taught.

Dentist syringe

Suprisingly the needle enters my gum and I don't feel anything. The only thing I feel is when he push the ring down. I kena tow jabs, one inner and the other at the outer part of my gum. Pro Dentist.

After 5 minutes, my mouth becomes stiff, senseless. To confirm I have that feeling, the dentist poke my gum with a sharp object. That's when pliers come into my vision. (Whole body softened again)

From my feeling he put something that I don't think is a plier, its something that pushes my teeth in. He seems to have problem pushing or shake it. I let out a small Arrr and he stopped to asked:

Dentist : Why is it pain??
Me : No but my mouth cannot take the force.
Dentist : You feel the pressure right?
Me : Ya
Dentist : Never mind (and he continues to force it out)

Finally the teeth is out but i didn't know that the teeth is out. This shows how important the jab is. I cannot imagine without it what will happen i would probably screaming.

No comments: