Sunday, September 6, 2009

Seafood Time!!!

Yesterday, my uncle from Singapore came to Penang to enjoy his holiday together with his friends. All I can see is their stomach is far much better than mine or anybody I have seen. Even a young girl can eat much more than me. WTH!!!

I joined them for dinner in Teluk Kumbar Seafood Restaurant. It's a paradise for them but it's a discovery for me. Hahaha...

Enlarge the pic o see the restaurant name.

As I didn't know where the place is, so my another uncle originally from Penang brought me there together with his Shi Tzu =)


Bi Bi (The dog's name)

A very cute, playful, energetic quiet dog. I must have a dog attraction face where they will always stare at me no matter what.

When I reach the restaurant, I was amazed with the beauty of the beach. Very nice and clean and you get to see the fisherman village there.

The beach

Another angle

Behind that hill is the airport.

The view of the sea from my table

Through out the dinner I saw 14 planes. 13 landings and one take off.
While waiting for the food, I went for a walk at the beach, enjoy the nice sea breeze that is never found in the town or Inti College and get to see some of the hasil tangkapan of the fishermen.

Mantis Prawn (first time see also =.=)

It is also part of our dish =D

Finally the first dish arrive. Its the satay...


Surprisingly or I'm from the sua pa (jungle), the Singaporeans like to eat the pork satay. They keep requesting for it but sadly they only serve chicken satay. As I eat and chat with them, they take the opportunity to talk to me and my bro in BAHASA MALAYSIA!!! (Wa piang leh) Its been so long since I talk BM and if I do i cakap rojak punya. They will talk like :

Singaporeans : Kamu sekarang belajar di mana???
Me : I sekarang belajar kat Inti College.
Singaporeans : Owh... Kamu ambil jurusan apa??
Me : I ambil engineering course

and Bla...Bla...Bla... until I said English
Saya sangat malu la.

Slowly one by one the food start to pour in. And let us all EAT!!!




They just enjoyed it especially the crabs. They called all together 18 crabs served in three different type of style as you can see above. Keng!!!

There were actually more food but my hands are too dirty to hold my camera phone. Once again my Sony Ericsson k770i Cybershot serves me well.

No comments: