Monday, October 19, 2009

Arghhhhh.....

Last week was a very interesting week. It was the final week for me to settle my capacitor and also a week for Test 2 followed up with two lab reports to do. Upon that, my uncle from Singapore is back again. YAY cannot study at home in peace again. Interesting week isn't it.

After test 2 on Wednesday, stayed up and play inside the class. It started with a crumpled muskin tape where Wen Ping used it to juggle. I find it fun so i myself also tried it until i bring it to a higher level. I used Marc's lunch box and hit the crumpled tape towards Wen Ping. This goes on until something happen.

Wen Ping massaging his head

Nothing happen, Wen Ping just bang his head on a thick metal bar. Nothing to fear or worry of =D

The same night I went seafood again in Teluk Kumbar. Again I was asked what is Pat Poh Peng. Blank again. Later that night I send my uncle off in the airport *woot*. After sending him off, I was walking back towards the car till I hear a prop plane engine. As curious and interested to see, I walked towards the sound and I get to see the FireFly ATR 72-500.

ATR 72-500

Managed to see the plane start both engine and taxi off to the runway for take off. By the way, while walking i saw a Firefly Second Officer. He look damn depress. Was like want to cheer him up by asking 4 his autograph. LOL

As for Thursday, was a day to complete my reports. Rush through a lot with lots of plagiarism. This is the time where you find the usefulness in learning ringkasan and rumusan. Just extract the isi tersurat and paste it into your report. After that the rest of the night is used up to settle my capacitor. Was so sad that my capacitor is no longer capable to produce 5nF after thorough planning and calculation. While I recalculated the whole thing again (back to square one) Marcus was "experimenting" my bottles with different type of liquids such as CAR ENGINE OIL and different types of wrapping style on the capacitor.

After failing to make the damn capacitor, I start to sit back and relax and enjoy some funny videos posted up in facebook. Laugh my ass off.

A set of failure capacitors that looks like explosive objects.

As for Friday, was a real miracle day. All the failure that was encountered on Thursday transformed. Surprisingly my failure capacitor turned out to be a successful one during the assessing period. Press ball when Mr Oh said "Jun Guan I want to see your capacitor"

After that relieve assessment, went up for a hike in BJ Hill again and down to Sunshine Square for lunch in MacD. Its been a while i've not ate McD but i just want the contour glass eh.

Purple Contour Glass

I like m new cup. =)

4 comments:

EMC said...

press ball ah

Unknown said...

press la. imagine ur lecturer specially ask 4 ur product n u noe its not working. worst is when its the last day of assesment n ur product is a little bit special frm others.

U say leh

Dr. Theorist said...

Blue's the best! XD

Unknown said...

yea.. blue is the best but i'm happy wif mine =)