Thursday, January 7, 2010

6th January was my first time not able to visualize the roads in my head. So memalukan hide face as a Penangite. I couldn't get myself to Heritage Hotel which is so easy to go if i think back again. Haih..

Anyway, yesterday I went there to let Joel taste the Chicken Pie and seafood spring roll before going to Line Clear Nasi Kandar to eat our dinner and have a drink in some cafe outside *forget the name* the newly opened complex in Komtar.

By the way, it's Joel's 20th birthday. The first person to get two big candle.

Shall not put his picture here to prevent any ridiculous rumors


We brought him to May Xia's house, blind fold him and walk him to the pool before pushing him in. Let him blow for a while as I believe he has no idea what's happening at that moment before giving him a brand new clothes to change.

Well, that's the motivation we got from his brand new shirt to push him into the pool.

No comments: