Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Oh Crocs

Currently I in need a pair of slipper. My slipper was conquered, captured and taken by my brother. Very geram each time i get out of my house, I have to search for my slipper not remembering my brother took it already. >.<

I wore it once and its really very nice. With the RM30 discount voucher i got from Starwalk, I got the encouragement to get myself a pair of it.

So yesterday, I went to Queensbay together with friends to find suitable items and also the Crocs shop.


I entered the shop and was amazed with the choices and varieties of designs to choose. Looking and looking and keep looking till I found the section selling the slippers that I wanted. Pick up the price tag and immediately drop it. My hand reaction was like touching a fault circuit, getting shock. A pair cost RM209.

The crocodile above looks friendly but its not friendly. It BITES real HARD

2 comments:

kc said...

hahaha.. if u were a girl i would've recommend you ipanema for slippers. they're quite pricey(but hell cheaper than crocs) around 40rm(but sometimes sales only rm15), but its really comfy. i stopped buying slippers of other brand since i got my first pair of ipanema/ grendene(no they're not places in brazil.. its a brand). XD

Unknown said...

LOL... now cin chai go buy 1 in pasar malam can d la. LOL