Friday, October 8, 2010

New Generation

People.. People... Do you know the Boeing 737-800 New Generation are arriving!!! I didn't know till I saw with my own eyes when it was landing in Penang International Airport.

Boeing 737-800

OK, a brief intro, MAS is replacing all their old 737-400 planes with this new one. It seems to be better as it is more fuel economic and further travel distance.

The classic 737-400. Spot the difference

Well anyway, a few days back while traveling on my lovely Rapid Penang, i spotted a plane landing. From far I recognize it as a MAS plane and start guessing its plane type and i saw the wing tip that can only make me think of is the Airbus 330. As it gets nearer, I got shock seeing the new 737 flew pass. I quickly took out my phone camera and position to snap the plane. When the plane was on my screen, I snap saw the plane freeze on my screen and I was smiling widely.

Until moments later i check back my phone memory all i got WAS

This stupid tree

No comments: