Friday, May 6, 2011

Degree life

Life has been a bit hectic. Consecutive examinations in a week. Everyday, my brain need to throw away whats in it, reformat it and memorize all new formulas and points again. Something that is not my style or way. Something that I don't like but I have to follow.

Having no proper rest and proper meal to just to go through and memorize things. I don't know this is my fault of poor time management or is it I'm just not capable of handling this situation.

All a sudden I just felt worried with all the papers that i just sat. Looks like I can only reach the sky when I aimed for the star. Hoping that I can pass all subjects in this semester and I don't need to resit any of those.

Anyway, this semester is a tiring semester. I have one more paper to go and that's it. I really need a good rest. I'm stretched but i know I can accept more of it. Just that I cannot be continuously stretch. LOL

Oh.. By the way, I have make up my mind. I will NEVER take or venture my life into Communication Engineering. *don't ask why. hahahaha

Shall update this blog after the exam. I do have lots of things to share in this semester =D

No comments: