Thursday, May 19, 2011

Semester Break

Most of the time I'm doing house work. AND also ample time of sleeping.

I have been planning to do some exercise to burn off my spare tire but the weather in Penang doesn't allow me to do so. It keeps on raining and raining and raining and making me sleeping and sleeping and sleeping. The whole plan just went inverted/opposite.

Anyway, last Monday, I received a mail from the college stating I failed Mobile Communication and I need to resit the paper (that's why I did mentioned earlier, I don't want to me a Communication Engineer) It did make me down for that day, fearing and thinking how my parents gonna brush me. But it turned out.. errr..." OK "as my father say, "never mind". *dun get shock, I'm also SHOCK.

Ahh... after that sad day, manage to get myself up and not allowing my sadness carrying me away. I went for some simple yet challenging taekwondo training. My God, once you stop training, its damn hard to get back the momentum in a few hours. My body is now like a ROCK. I'm no longer that flexible as last time. I had a two rounds of sparring at that session. Aiyooo, my standard drop become white belt d. Damn sad... hahaha...

After coming back from training, I reached home seeing my brother sakit kepala choosing what subjects for his form 6. He blur, so he ask me. I also blur, then we sama-sama blur together.

The same night, I also manage to bake cake. Phew... after so long of not baking, got a bit scared also. It has been a long time i did plan to bake a cake and i better take the opportunity now before I don't have time for it again. If I were to follow the plan, I'm suppose to try out the Chocolate Banana Cake but after some cost calculation, it is quite expensive. Therefore, plan REJECTED!!!
Searched through a cheaper cake and manage to find one. Most of the ingredients are already supplied and the steps are simple. Its called Marble Cake. After following the instructions and do do do and la la la and play play play... den finally TADAAAAA.............

The Ugly Cake

but after cutting inside the cake, it looks not bad. Hmm...

I dunno why but i just like the colour mixture pattern


The recipe of this cake and be found in the link below. It is a easy and simple one to start off for beginners.


Anyway, I'm still waiting for some feedback on the taste of the cake from some people.

As for the next day, which is Thursday... Watched Pirates of the Carribean.


The movie is quite funny as you know Jack Sparrows character. A real joker.


Arghh.... Two weeks of holiday is coming to an end. Half of the holiday was spent worrying the results (LOL) and the other half of the week is...... still on going

No comments: