Saturday, December 31, 2011

Life after becoming a novice monk

As a continuation from the previous post, first thing I did after disrobe is to get back to laptop checking through the emails and Facebook notifications. But that was only a few minutes, maybe 5min only? The rest of the time were used up to tell my experience to my family members. I think my mother and brother laugh the loudest from it. Maybe it is due to the actions and mimics from me. IDK

One thing that stays with me for these few weeks after the novitiate program is not having dinner at all. But after a few days, I will just take simple dinner and I'm no longer the old guy that can eat up till 4 plates of rice. In addition to that, I have been waking up at 5am automatically.

Needless to say, I shocked everybody when I return back to Plexus. The first person that got shock was my supervisor, followed up by Poh Chin and the rest. I seriously don't look good in layman clothes after becoming Botamon. Nevertheless, I was welcomed by my supervisor with a few things to do:
  1. Temporary take over his position as he will be on MC for the day
  2. New trainee is here, hand down knowledge to him
The next thing will be, checking my emails in my computer. For heaven sake!!!

TWO HUNDRED AND THIRTY TWO EMAILS!!!

My computer hang when I tried to open the emails. After scrolling down the list of unread emails, 50% of it are spam. Thank you Poh Chin, Kok Pin and Peng Shen for the spams =) I know you all miss me.

Well, that is up in the office. Down in the production floor, I received the same expression from others. Either their mouth or their eyes opened up wide. All I can do is just smile at them back. hahaha... The most memorable scenario is when I meet the Costing department lady. She was trying to blow out her mucus out from the nose but when she saw me, I think she got shocked till she accidentally suck back her mucus. Oops..

During the lunch time, I met my process engineer in the employee entrance and once again, I see the big eyes of hers. We trainees were actually planning to go out to somewhere nearby for lunch. On that day, we went to Bayan Baru market for it. Due to my carelessness, I totally forgotten that I'm now a bald guy. When I step out from the car, my friends are happily talking while slowly closing the car door and that's where you see me fast running away for shelter. my head was burning.

In the market there, my head was constantly molest my the people there. Sadly to say, I don't really like people to touch my head. Not everybody can touch my head.

That's all for the story of a novice monk.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Franklin and Marshall T-shirtsFootball/soccer involves a lot of running, and sudden side movements, language learning software
which may lead to ankle and foot sprains or serious injuries. So kick start your game with a flawless pair of football/soccer true religion sale sneakers to steal the show and These sneakers feature outsole studded with cleats for optimum traction over the field.babyliss pro flat iron
Louis Vuitton