Sunday, December 18, 2011

Short Trip

Arghhh!!!!! WORKING IS VERY STRESSFUL!!! I NEED A BREAK!!!! I'm just kidding, I just love to travel, the sentence before is just an excuse


Based on the picture above, you would be able to guess where I went already.

It was indeed a short trip which started off with taking the first flight AK5353 early in the morning of 5th November to LCCT.


Managed to see the beautiful sunrise from the airport runway and off we go enjoying my most favourite part of a flight, taking off.. Having an enjoying flight for that 1 hour, we reached on time and off we went to Malacca after meeting up with Marcus and Joel in LCCT.

Had a nice drive driven my Joel (our tour guide) all the way to Malacca. Went to Jonker street and have a short walk while searching for a place to stay.

Heritage house. Very nice

Jonker Street

Pineapple biscuit if not mistaken

Had taste good food there such as the Chicken Rice Ball, Cendol, Dodol and some of their pastries. Spent a night in Malacca and off we go to KL the next day. But before reaching KL, we had our Brunch in Klang. What else can it be with the nice Bah Kut Teh in that area.


It is indeed very different compared to Penang's Bah Kut Teh, VERY NICE!!! or maybe it's because we were too hungry till whatever that enters into our stomach is delicious. It is not eaten with white rice instead it is accompanied with the chicken rice type of rice, eew puin (oily rice in hokkien). If you happen to go over there, can have a try on it. Just type "Hokkien Association Klang" in your GPS or Google Map.

Next destination after Klang is KL!!! oops sorry. Kota Damansara. Need to check in Hotel first. Went for a walk round IKEA follow up by The Curve and later that, had our dinner in a mall dunno call what already but its near Midvalley Megamall. Makan kat mana???

Makan kat sini

To eat there, you better reach before dinner time. Maybe 5 something. Else the queue to get a sit is extremely long.

Makan ini dan lain-lain


At the night, went for a walk alone at Encorp, Damansara. From outside it look damn quiet but as I enter deeper, damn a lot of people eating supper.

There.. Evidence. Sit till opposite of the road

Was thinking what to eat for supper while walking and it seems that I wanted to try all the food at every shop, every hawker stall. Everything that is over there I wanted to try EXCEPT... picture below

No way I come to KL just to eat Penang Kayu Nasi Kandar

Come to KL must eat something that is special.. Something that is not found in Penang and this is what I found =)

Pork Teriyaki Burger

PORK!!!! Ok, I know I look or sounded like an aborigine from some jungle but seriously.. This is the first time I found Pork Burger in my LIFE!!! lol

On the third day, the last day of my trip, my room woke up early in the morning unnecessary due to some communication problem. Nevertheless, I wanted to walk around Encorp again to see what breakfast they have. This time I went with Marcus and Alan. (no longer alone, heheh) But the weather is not on our side. It started to rain as soon as we cross over the road. Force to return back to the hotel and have a good massage on the Osim Chair till the others woke up.

Once again, we had our brunch in a some place I don't know where or it is called what. I only know it sells the best Char Siew I had tasted in my life.


Canggih mia Char Siew

Went to 1 Utama shopping complex to get Sticky Candy for my colleagues in Plexus and while shopping, sneak out to the Rich People parking area and look at cars.

Besides that, after searching for like THOUSAND YEARS for a metal body frame B777-200 Singapore Airline livery, I manage to find one. =D

SIA Boeing 777-200

Errr... That was suppose to be for my dad but he seems to give it to me. Yipee!!!

Well, that is the last thing we did in KL and off we are back to Penang through Air Asia where everyone can fly. Thank god, the weather in LCCT and Penang were fine. There were no unexpected delay during our journey back as usually the chances to be caught up in a delay is the highest in the last flight of the day.

Boarded the plane and off we lift our asses from the ground of Selangor back to Penang. Was welcomed by the beautiful sight of the Runway 04 in Penang International Airport one hour later and goodnight peeps. Need to sleep. Working day tomorrow =(

Lastly, I would like to take this opportunity to thank Joel Lim for his time and his energy to take us round KL and Malacca. Would also like to thank Ooi Hui Mei, Alan Looi, Marcus Lim and Tan May Xia for such a great companion throughout the trip =)

No comments: