Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Celebrate The Day!!!

Since yesterday, i objected that i don't want to take the results TODAY (Wednesday). I was normal throughout the day till I saw these 2 messages... on my Hp.

Joel's message :
Eh later wat time take results?

Marcus's message:
Eh... 2morrow badminton wif frees... can? book court pls... N checked ur mail box... I have my result slip posted to me d...
Marcus messages really freak me out. Walau woi. Red alert. Danger is coming from my mail box.
Still cool.... took the letter box key and walk outside of my house.

I opennnn the letter box (Done really slowly) and bent down to look inside it.

A LETTER inside and the recipient is ME!!! Piang leh.. From Inti Examination Unit!!! again Piang leh... (Heavy breathing)

Walk into my house, make sure no one sees me holding the letter and then quickly open and read it. Phew!!!

I PASSED the Exam. Waaaa... I nvr expect to pass at all. Phew... once again.


1 comment:

Jason said...

Dude! Its Inti! I'll whack you if you don't get straight As.
-Uncle Cheah