Monday, January 12, 2009

Lee Chong Wei

Yay... Lee Chong Wei had won in the Malaysian Open 2009 again even tough its not a tough fight for him because China did not join. Anyway even China join or not, I still support Chong Wei although he will definitely or a very high chance losing to Lin Dan. Only my mother in my house support Lin Dan. Haih... Tak de semangat Malaysia

Sadly His name just reminded me of my friend who just dislocated his arm due to badminton and recently relocated his arm. Haih...

Anyway, back to the topic. Those who watches badminton or play badminton do take note on how he(Chong Wei) played. I liked his defensive moves especially when he plays the net and his smashes are damn freaking accurate, right at the line which cause the opponent not to expect it.

No comments: