Monday, January 12, 2009

Proton Wira diserang demam tinggi

Here is the story, Chinese New Year is near. So I will be disturbed to go shopping again. I very lazy la. Buy this la, buy that la. Aiyo... Must wake up early in the morning, as early as 7am nia just to go buy things. But the titles says it all, went with our Proton Wira. After 3 hours of "buying things" was on our journey towards home. Upon almost reaching my home, just at the rounabout in Heng Ee i realise that the car temperature has rose till 1 bar below the red line. I (All purpose hazard detector) warned my grandmother about it. Since I'm not driving so I'm not panic LOL. Acted quite cool, turn off the air-cond so that it won't produce and transfer more heat for the engine to detect, open the windows and keep monitoring the needle for any increment.

After reach home outside gate, I asked to shut down the engine and I push the car in myself :D Surprisingly, my grandmother opened her door and ran away as far as she could from the car. From this reaction I know she is scared. I TRIED to cool her down but each word i say I kena scream. So i gave up and concentrate on the car. I opened up the hood and the heat is NICE. I'm serious it's nice, it's warm. It feels like your are in the sauna. I actually put both my palm there and enjoy the heat. I let the car radiator to cooled down and i check the water level. IT'S FINE. Check the cylinder oil level. IT'S FULL & CLEAN. Start engine, ALL FANS ARE WORKING *Scratch head, what can cause the temperature to rise*

Restart the engine, temperature back to normal (save to drive) asked my grandma to test drive again but she scare till dare not drive. SO I GET THE CAR (yipeee). Although I'm driving on a possible time bomb, but who cares... I get to drive round and anywhere I want. YAY!!! but of cos got safety plan la. I sure got emergency plan if the thing rise again, so I go for the shortest track, just took the car and drove to greenlane to halmilton road n back to my house BUT three rounds. Third round onwards the temperature rise again, drove home again and let it cool down while i enjoy the heat again. LOL

Gai... no more transportation to college. Sob sob. Anyway who got good mechanic to intro. I believe it could be due to the needle in the meter's problem. This prob looks so familiar with the other WIRA :P

1 comment:

Dr. Theorist said...

Haha, you enjoy the heat for the second time?! Crazy...