Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Semester 3

A very interesting day I had been through today, my first day in Semester 3. Went to my first class, CSC 2180 (A subject code). It is about computer programming C++ and my lecturer is Mr Paul Chin. I heard his name quite a lot of time but i never seen him once since day one in Inti till today. A brief idea on how is he. On first impression, he looks like a normal lecturer (I do hear from seniors saying that he is a joker) till he starts talking. From there I get to see how funny he is. Anyway i wasted my family's petrol to travel to Inti (abt 10 km) just for one hour of class. =.=

Came back home, took my dinner then go online. Checked for my status in the EEE1103(another subject) group and I was already accepted. Therefor I browsed the group and already saw the notes posted up. I opened the file of the first chapter and I LAUGH non-stop after looking at what I'm going to learn. I laugh it's not because I know the subject instead I laugh for no reason. The picture, SYMBLOS and other GRAPHS that passes through my eyes, sent a tickling signal to my brain and make me laugh. I'm already insane. Maybe my brain is already rotten due to the long terms holiday making it not sending out the right respond.

Adui... I can see a bulky road in this semester. Hopefully my suspension can withstand it. LOL

No comments: