Monday, February 23, 2009

I'm Lost Everything ;(

Whatever you gonna read starting now on is base on true life story and first hand encounter. No extra source and ketchup and i hope no one add any into it.

Terrible case No. 1
It started with a very bad Sunday( 15 Feb 2009). I woke up late at 9am. I suppose to wake up at 8am and have my breakfast before going for my Karate training at 9.00AM. Yes and i woke up at 9am.

Terrible case No.2
I reach the training hall late, must listen to some lecture before getting start for training ( lucky it was a short one). Must run round the field five rounds, maybe i just woke up therefor no stamina to run, can complete 3 rounds ONLY (Usually can complete 6 rounds non-stop ;)

Terrible case No.3
Was training all the while in the main hall till we split for Kata (pattern) training. I went quite far away from my main hall. Train finish d, went to my bag and my bottle for a good drink while reading any incoming SMS (was waiting a SMS frm Marcus, was hoping a good news) Took a quick sip of water and start to reach my bag AND MY BAG WASN'T THERE ANYMORE. Holly shit, start searching everywhere round the school. Before that saw 2 indian intruders but never know their main intentions. MY BAG IS GONE...... all my important documents are gone. My IC, license, my Inti student card, PFS Card, all my membership card, my watch, HANDPHONE, keys, T-shirt, cash and the bag itself. WOW DAMN SAD. During the sparring, my opponent got wag quite hard from me :D

Terrible case No.4
Lost my things meanse sure kena screw and kena maki teruk teruk from my parents la. Especially my father. Damn scarry. But thankful no wacking. KNNMCB. Non-stop cursing the thief who steals my bag. My case was the 2nd time member report losing their items while training.

Terrible case No5.
Lost IC such a big case must report police. Scared later kena roadblock cannot prove to them I Malaysian, mampui saya. Maybe should try singing Negaraku and speak better Malay compared to them. Why do I say so.... Got story behind it :D
While reporting to the police, I have to report all my lost item and what time, where and bla bla bla. Must tell story only la. While you tell, they type. So I told them I go for Karate training, Sukan Karate and when they printed iut the report, i read and i got the shock of my life sukan "Karaoke". Walau Woi, cannot be rescued. My brother was lauging all the way when he read that word.

Terrible case No6.
Went to Soon Lee driving school to redo my license. Hopefully they kept my records and luckily they did or else I have to go thorugh all the driving lessons again (Can die wan). Sadly they cannot do for me as I don't have any IC. Wasted my time go there :(

No comments: