Monday, February 23, 2009

What a Non-Wonderful Life

Who Says Life in College is Easy???

Who Says There are no work in College???

Who says life in college is wonderful???

Who says you can play or fool around in college???

If any of your answers says yes, then quickly sign up for Inti College Penang DEE program and you will get the taste of it. Since week 3 after my Semester starts, I have to stay overnight to complete my Report, plan my assignment, prepare for test, get pressurize from your lecturers, build your circuit, study and of cos failure to obtain the expected result during lab :D

By the way, I getting crazy, I'm starting to compare my brain with an Bipolar Junction Transistor, where it has a Q-point, Beta value and temperature effect. :D

"Google it if you want to know more about BJT. "

No comments: