Sunday, May 3, 2009

2nd Week of sem break...

OMG... Am i experiencing a deja-vu. Whatever i did on last week repeats all by itself again.

  1. Monday, Badminton
  2. Tuesday, Jogging
  3. Wednesday, Taekwondo
Thank god, Thursday and Friday is not the same. I will be in Inti doing my Printed Circuit Board (PCB) course.

Monday
Played badminton with all my old buddies from Free School. Met many people that were far abroad now i suppose. Spoiled my racket because i clash mine with Marcus's. Fell down in a very interesting way (only some know about it). Listen and talk nonsense in Batu Lancang Market hawker stall, laughed non-stop due to really lots of nonsense.

Tueday
Demonstrated some piano skill to OHM before go jogging in Taman Metropolitan. Also demostrated my flexibility to Joel Lim. Did a few physical training with the help of the facilities provided in the park. QED =D

Wednesday
Went to Inti to take my results. Its a miracle that i passed all subjects.
Could be the last time me seeing my monkeys training takewondo, anc could be my last time training them. Maybe I should open a training center and earn some pocket money.
Went Air Itam Pasar Malam again. They wanted to eat weird food but i just wanted to see more things there. Walked till 11pm where all stalls start to close only we decided to make a move. Visit Joel's Blog for more pictures.

No comments: