Friday, September 17, 2010

Chia How's farewell Kerachut Trip

To spend the last few days with my secondary school friend before he gets himself drunk with Vodka in Russia, we had a trip to Pantai Kerachut and BBQ there.

Pantai Kerachut trademark

Although this is my fourth time going there but the after effect for not doing any exercise for the past five months leads me to a very tiring hike. Luckily the girls will always stop by once a while to take pictures and i get to rest or else i will mati sesak nafas.

Somehow upon reaching the beach, the first thing that was done by me and a few others was taking off the shirts and jump into the fresh water river without properly placing our things.

We tested a few floating methods such as form a circle together when you are in the water but it turns out that if one cannot catch up, the rest will follow him down.

Not long after that we had our BBQ lunches with lots of wrongly arranged sausages and fish balls.


Its then after that we went back to the river and played again and this time i got stung by JELLYFISH on my hand. I believe its a small one because I can't revenge on it after it stung me. I cannot find it =S

It is than I come to know a new plant introduced by Eric MC which is an antiseptic for jellyfish sting. Its called Laut Kang Kung .

Take note and remember how Laut Kang Kung looks like

You pluck the leaves and extract its fluids by tearing the leaves and press it out and apply it on the area that you have been stung. It works pretty well and you are back to normal after 15-30 minutes. After applying, it is recommended that you do not touch water to wash off the antiseptic and that is when my day playing in the water ended =(

So that is the time I start taking pictures with my Cybershot phone... Hehe...

I like the rock arrangement

Err... Jared what you doing there??

Human Pyramid (the 3 ppl at the base are screaming all the way)

Right after Kerachut, some of us including me went to Teluk Bahang Dam. It's my second time there and the dam is very small.

Sun is about to set in Teluk Bahang Dam

Right after that we head straight to a food court to have our dinner. I'm not sure what's the name of the food court but I called it the "3 Ringgit Food Court" due to the parking fee.

Pizza with lots of cheese toppings on it

My another friend, Ooi Tze Yang was facial bullying every small kids that is serving our table for some unknown reason.

Well the day ended with a tiring and painful day but I can say we definitely enjoyed to the max. Before I end this post let me introduce the Russian boy, Hong Chia Haw. Look for the only guy with a cap on his head below the picture.


PS : i kena sunburn dunno how many degree and thankfully this time I'm not mistaken as a volunteer ranger.

No comments: