Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Home PCB

Starting onwards today, my house will not be a house anymore as it will be transform into a E&E factory!!! =D

All thanks to Lim Eng Wai, Jonathan Toh, Alan Looi, Tan May Xia, Eric MC (Monkey), Ooi Chu Kuan, Foo Yonn Weih, Ooi Hui Mei, Joel Lim, Tan Siew Poh, Teh Wen Ping and Marcus Lim. =)

It started with a call "Eh Jun Guan ah.. We left something outside your house." and they ambush my house.

Anyway... the something that was left outside my house was a desktop.

I believe it is donated by Wen Ping

And when I see usable unwanted computer, I'm very happy because I'm going to scraped everything in it and use it to upgrade my another super old desktop taken back from my mother's factory.

SDRAM

Lucky enough, the RAM used by wen ping is SDRAM which suites the PC slot but unfortunately, it turn out that the RAM is spoiled. therefore it is rejected =(


The next I cabut keluar is the Graphics Card. I have no chance to test the graphics card as my PC Mainboard is custom made/ custom solder so it is a bit sensitive to slight touch. Worst is that my AGP slot has already crack 0.0

Going to be my spare Graphics Card

So, to reject or not... hard to say. Another thing that catches my eye is the Sound Card. For a very long time my computer is a bisu computer. But now, I hope with this sound card, it can start talking to me. I Hope only..

Sound Card

Nevertheless, all the above does not relate to the title of this post 'PCB home'. The real PCB tools are below:

Developer


Acid to remove the copper in PCB

PCB driller signed by many people

After that I'm might find some time to modify the computer casing into UV light supply =D

Above all, thanks to the people mentioned.

No comments: