Monday, February 7, 2011

2011 Chinese New Year

The year of a Rabbit gave me a very funny start of a new year.

For the first time I had my reunion dinner in a restaurant =s
In that reunion dinner, while eating with my uncles till the last part of the dinner and all a sudden one of my uncle just called my name and said "Ah Guan... You better be a pilot or else next year you bring a girlfriend back" I wanted to ask him to go !@#$% but since its Chinese New Year so I just turn the !@#$% into a smile. LOL.. I believe he is half drunk at that time already.

On the first day of New Year, I get to collect red packets but I was kinda sleepy at that time. Went to pray at temples early in the morning before went back home and continuing my sleeping hobby till I was once again disturb to have lunch. Grrrr....
BUT after lunch, I get to watch movie in TGV 1st Avenue for the first time and for your information, I have not step into the cinema for half a year already =) My uncle paid for the tickets and in TGV, for god sake each ticket cost RM12. I wonder will the price drop to compete with GSC.

Anyway, I watched Green Hornet and it's a funny show that is worth watching although some of you may say Jay Chou's English is not fluent.

The second day of Chinese New Year, I went to Seberang Prai to visit my relatives. On the way, there, i dropped by a temple and prayed and all a sudden i get to see THREE F-18s taking off. From a sleepy mind turned into an active mind. Wooo...

When reach at my grandmother's house, I get to witness all my naughty/cunning cousins in action. They will shake all the 100 plus and the Coke can drinks and then leave it there hopefully the next person that drinks it will enjoy some surprise.

Owh.. the next day, I get to see a platoon or battalion of Australian Army in Penang Airport. I think they were here for training and heading back to Australia saving Koala Bears =)

And at the night of the 3rd of Chinese New Year, I went to Marc's house to "play". This is my first time "playing" with money *thanks to Joel for turning me into a bad boy but surprisingly it didn't went bad.

Today, i kinda lazy to wake up for college. =S

No comments: