Tuesday, February 15, 2011


Arghh... Today I went to Gurney to search for Dell shop to check out the price for changing my Notebook's graphics card. Yea.. the notebook graphic cards is burnt after playing too many games. =(

Now the laptop is running on Default monitor and anything that requires graphic acceleration, i cannot use d. This includes watching HD movies in a slow motion mode. (not that slow but can see the lagging)

Therefore, i think I'm gonna be a good boy for about 3 months as there is no more:
  1. No more Company of Heroes
  2. No more Flight Simulator
  3. No more Counter Srike
  4. No more Dota
  5. No LIFE!!!
After searching round the plaza, my mother says she wants to go to Guardian and buy stuff while my father goes to Popular. Therefor I just follow my mother to Guardian to just help her carry stuff.

Upon reaching there, she says she wanted to exchange the coupon for the Donald Duck soft toy. I was like OMG WTH!!!, you manage to fill up all the slots....


SHIT man... at the counter there, I told my mum, Eh.. can i not take that ah??

No comments: