Friday, February 25, 2011

D-Day

19th Febuary is D-Day. A DOWN day!!!

Case 1
Started with waking up at 7.30am for my test and read a message saying Joel will fetch me at 7.35AM. I woke up, run round the house to get ready without bathing ,oops and I saw that my father bought char bee hoon as my breakfast for me to be taken to college.

Case 2
After getting myself ready and got myself settled down in college, i realize I didn't bring my breakfast with me. I was starting to get hungry and i go down to the mart planning to buy some snacks to temporary fill up my stomach but luck wasn't on my side, it was close therefore continue starving

Case 3
I forgot to bring the joystick for Wen Ping after promising him. These few days, my memory is getting worse.

Case 4
Sat for the Maths Test and made a big blunder. I should have use Product Rule in a 50% question marks but i didn't do so. After the test, it seems that a lot of my answers vary from each other.

Case 5
I received a call from my brother saying that Wimax suspended my internet for not paying my bill on time when I did so. I was like !@#$%^
I called Wimax Service Center and no one pick up. Have to ask Alan to drop me in Bayan Bay to settle and luckily they are opened allow me to settle the problem. I was told that it will be restored in an hour's time.

Case 6
I attended my friends Birthday celebration in JL Joel Lim's Restaurant, Prangin Mall. Ordered Fish Al Gruttin and I seriously made the wrong decision for ordering it. But the mushroom soup is extremely good.

Case 7
Went home and check the internet connection and its still been suspended. Called the service center once again and complained. This time they promised it will be restored 4 later but i did not. :@

Case 8
Was suppose to send my good friend Foo Yonn Weih off at the airport as he is leaving for Australia in a voluntary service. Just kidding, he's there for his degree. Me and Joel was late for 5 minutes and did not manage to see him for the last time before he entered into the departure hall. So sad. The worst thing is, I forgotten how to make a video call using my phone. *dumb me

Case 9
Couldn't join my other friends in gaming session as my computer graphics card is really start to annoy me =S

So much for a day

No comments: