Saturday, September 24, 2011

Access Card

Haaa..... Third day of my work. =) Get to meet my supervisor and manage to enter the production floor to have a look. Got my allowance too and also got my access card to Plexus =D

The card that I used for past three days to enter the front entrance

This card very cacat... Everyday, I need to go to the security office to return back this temporary card and it can't allow me to access certain areas in the production floor.

BUT

Today, I finally get it.

I know I look like a "sohai". LOL

By the way, after looking at the photo, I think Plexus photoshop my face. Either that or their camera suck. Hahaha..

Too bad, I can't show you Plexus production floor as no camera is allowed in that area and no project names can be revealed into public. All I can say is, it is divided into three section. They name it North Bay, Central Bay and South Bay. There three itself is already damn big d. Haven't cover the warehouse/ inventory yet.



No comments: