Monday, September 26, 2011

No Sense Of Time

It's a sad thing not to have a standardize clock. My house clock is fast 10 minutes. My watch is fast 5 minutes. My car clock is fast 3 minutes. My handphone clock is fast 4 minutes.

The best part is, i refer to all these clocks every morning. In the end, I confused myself with the actual time. The worst part is, I don't know I'm late for work or just ON TIME for work =P

With all these lau chui, inaccurate times i have all.... I make it this way. Each time I step out from the car after I parked it in Plexus, I see an A330 or B777 from Cathay Pacific flies over my head; I'm early. Otherwise, I will run faster than Usain Bolt to the employee entrance.

A330

After working for 6 days. I miss the plane twice. Oopss.. LOL

And working over there, allows me to hear plane flying over everyday. Very saddening. Get to see many Air Asia and Malaysia Airline planes taking off. By just hearing the roaring of the engines makes me errr.... *unexplainable feeling

No comments: