Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Aiyo kena tag from Marcus!!!

I juz took it from Cubix's blog cuz it looks fun...... (Marcuses)
Online in Windows Live, this Marcus ask me go read his blog and he said he tag me so wan me do also.

1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. For each question press the ‘next’ button to get your answer.
3. You must write the name of the song down no matter what!!!
4. After you’ve answered all the questions tag 5 other people and let them they’ve been tagged and to do the meme themselves:


If someone says ‘is this okay?’ You say:
Lying from you - Linkin Park
Why I find this so weird ah?

What would best describe your personality?
My Humps-Black Eyed Peas

What do you like in a guy/girl?
love love love - jolin tsai

How do you feel today?
Nobody's Listening - Linkin Park

What is your life’s purpose?
Shape of My Heart - Backstreet Boys
Definitely not true. Hahaha

What do your friends think of you?
Big Big World - Emillia
Looks more suitable for my college friend name Jian Wei

What do you think of your parents?
Mou Lai-Cheng Chong Kei - Dunno, Marcus bagi punya.

What do you think about very often?
In my Heart -Moby
Very true,. Everyday I asked myself what i want

What is 2+2?
Far Away - Nickelback
LOL...

What do you think of the person you like?
Simple and Clean - Udata Hikaru
Definitely.

What is your life story?
No Me Ames - Jenifer Lopez & Marc Anthony
Dunno what this means. Its Spanish but quite nice also

What do you think when you see the person you like?
Because you love me - Celine Dion

What do your parents think of you?
Easier To Run - Linkin Park
Actually its they say I like to run away from them, not easier to run. LOL

What will you dance to at your wedding?
Hit The Floor - Linkin Park
No WAY!!! Gila Dance

What will they play at your funeral?
100 Years - Five For Fighting
Walau woi, means i die at age of 100 ah?

What is your hobby/interest?
Super Idol - Nicholas Teo
This song has like monkey singing a bit, so looks like me. wakakaka

What is your biggest secret?
3 AM - Matchbox Twenty
Not true

What do you think of your closest friends?
Dreams - The Cranberries

What should you post this as?
Don't Cha - Pussycat Dolls

But I prefer
Breaking Free - High School Musical

Me very good wan. I will not tag ppl unlike Marcus... Unless I am force to do so :D

No comments: