Thursday, October 2, 2008

Vegetarian for 9 dayyyyyyssss

Whoever who knows me will not be surprised that i actually go on vegetarian for 9 days. Sounds common right??? But here come the saddest part la.... Of all time, of all other previous years, when I vegetarian time, my friends and people surrounding me never invite me go makan non-vege punya food. And THIS year, 2008.... This are list of invitation.

1) Last Tuesday, 30th September
After badminton with Eiven they all, Ask me to go out makan Mee Sotong i think with them.
Vegetarian boy turn them down =(

2) Yesterday, 1st October
Selamat Hari Raya to all my Malay friends. They jemput me go makan... (sob, sob... like their food so much)
Again, got to turn them down...

3)Today, 2ndOctober
Our forgetful Dato Eiven Wong called me to go eat steam boat. Haiz... I think, that day punya smash on his kepala made him forget that this whole week
I'm NOT TOUCHING MEAT!!!!

Now u see the pattern, everydayyyy got jemputan. Should i call myself lucky or unlucky ah?

What else will be for tmr.... ^o)

No comments: