Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Life in college. So sad...

Yesterday was a sad day. Today is also a sad day. Tommorow will also be a sad day. So sad.

Yesterday
Class start at 12-2pm and 3-6pm. First session was Maths class. Mr Teo teach something about McClaurrin's Theoram. Luckily i pay attention or else i will definitely see stars by tomorrow. During the 1 hour break, me and friends went to Hondai buy our assignment stuffs and I seriously recommend you not to go there and buy anything because the things are seriously very EXPENSIVE!!! How expensive you might ask. I will give u a rough idea. Do you know what is a Niddle Nose Plier??? How much you think it will cost??? And you know how much they sell there??

A needle nosle plier

Hondai sold the plier at the cost of RM95. I see, I almost pengsan. My friend Zhe Kang see, he cannot talk straight. Very the teruk. Cheapest needle nose plier i found cost RM17.

Go EGE class, see Mr Koay TH. Day dreaming again. Will never understand what he is teaching. So sad. His tutorial also I never do instead I larikan diri.

After college, go back home, I fell a little bit back to normal till the very moment I wanted to sleep. I notice something that I had not done, have not complete. Something usually I do before I sleep. Sit on the bed and start thinking untill finally i remembered, I forgot to off the light before going to bed. Swt... very Swt... What to do, i very depress ma.

Today
Class starts from 3-6pm. Go college and see Mr Koay TH again. Haiz... But today at least can learn something but the something is just 15minutes from the 3 hrs class. hahaha... the rest was used up to think of our Assignment which due date is tommorow, Wed. I considered very wonderful cos still can blog. Hahaha..

Tommorow (Prediction)
Must go college by 8am cos there will be Test 2 for EGE173. Will have to tumpang Marcus car which i believe he bela changkerik(s) inside. Last week hear lost of changkerik sound inside his car. LOL... Anyway, my test 2 sure doom again. So sad. Dunno wat is wat also. Haiz...After finish test at 10am, must go for Mr Teo maths class. His class at least not boring, cos there is this guy by the name Jason that will make us laugh. (He like to challenge Mr Teo and in return Mr Teo also like to challenge him) hahahaha... Finish college at 12pm but sure not going home yet because, Assingment not done yet!!! There is this saying "PFS boys are famouse for their last minute work". I think it is true lo. Hahahaha

No comments: