Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Disaster

Today, Tuesday(9 Dec) suppose to be a fun day as me ,Eric, Marcus and Jsaon Siew are suppose to play badminton after a long period of time. It was a normal all the day as we are suppose to play from 2-4 pm but in the end we have to shorten it into 2-3.30pm.

The reason is.... while i was buying drinks in Permata, Marcus dislocated his right arm. I was quite blur on what happened when i return back to the court. So, since Marcus the first aider himself is down, there is another, Eric Matthew Capel. Sadly, he forgets all his first aid. Then all sorts solutions start to run through my head till Marcus himself decides to go hospital. Next problem arises, who is going to drive the car as Marcus drove all of us there? Alamak, since Jason just got his L lisence and Eric haven't get his P lisence, therefor leaving me to drive. After long time of not driving, quite nervous a bit but I have no choise but to do it calmly. After short discussion with Jason Siew only because he and me seems to know Penang road better and Eric kind of forget after spending a year in Ipoh for studies. Final decission go to Perak road Clinic (bukan sakit mental klinik tapi tepinya)

As I drive smoothly on the seem to be traffic-less road to me, i think i speed also untill each turning and break will make Marcus yell for a while (Imagine the pain) and worst, all the bulky roads and pot holes in Penang road increases the number of shouts in the car.

Upon reaching the Perak road clinic, the doctor said she could not help out because she fears that if she pushes back, it might be more dangerous as it might affect the nerves. Therefor they ask him to go to the General Hospital with a recomendation letter and an arm sling to support his hand. While the nurse was tying the Arm Sling, the nurse ask Marcus this question.
Nurse : Kamu main apa sampai kena macam ini? Basketball ah?
Me : Tak de la, dia main Badminton. Dia pi smash kuat kuat la.
Nurse : Oh... u mau ambil tempat itu siapa ah? Itu Lee apa ah?
Me : Lee Chong Wei
Nurse : ah.. ya.. Lee Cong Wei. U mau ambil tempat dia kah?
Me : Hahahahaha...........

So upon reaching the General Hospital, Jsaon Siew suppose to guide me to the Accident and Emergency porch but it turn out to be some lorong around the hospital that I myself don't know. As a result, i have to reverse all the way back to where I enter. (I should have throw Jason into the Radioactive room in the Hospital) After reversing all the way out, i finally decide to use my own knowledge about the GH parking. (He even guided me to a place where i shouldn't go) After parking the car, we went to the ER to find Marcus and Eric. And there is another Conversation

Eric : Eh you know what the person said ah just now? (laughing)
Me : What he said?
Eric : Kamu mau jadi macam Lin Dan ah?
Me : Hahahahaha.... Just now Lee Chong Wei, now Lin Dan.
Eric : Ya ler
Me : So later go in see doctor, i wonder what the doctor will say, Wong Mew Choo (Malaysia's top single female player)
eric, Jason & me : Hahahaha....

After waited for about one hour as we have to give way to the really emergency cases, it was finally Marcus turn. Jason accompany Marcus to enter as only one person is allow to enter, so we waited outside.( I malas want to go in, Eric hate the smell of the hospital) After examined by the doctor, he has to go for X-ray. While waiting for his turn another conversation.

Jason : Eh you know what the doctor said ah?
Me : Wong Mew Choo ah?
Jason : No. You want to do killer smash ah?
All of us laugh again. Aiyo, hear lots of nonsense la. Hahaha...

While waiting for X-ray, I called Marcus's father to inform him about Marcus condition. Another conversation.

Me : Hello, uncle ah. I am marcus friend. I just want to tell you that Marcus has dislocated his
hand and he is now in hospital waiting for his turn to X-Ray.
Mr Lim : Aiyo, really ah?
Me : Huh, in my head.
Uncle : Which hospital ?
Me : GH, Accident and Emergency department. I just call to inform you about him. So Ok?
Uncle : Aiyo Hmm. Ok
Me : Bye

After his X-Ray, we have to go back to the A&E to wait again. Haiz... waited quite long. While waiting, i realize that I have to look after my body parts as good as possible. I will not be so gila in my taekwondo classes anymore. I even notice, most of the patience there are Mat Rempits with cuts and injuries everywhere.

After waiting for a while, Marcus father arrive. So, Eric called his mother and ask permission to give me and Siew a lift back to our homes and i hand back the car keys to his father. But then as i said earlier, Eric has lost the roads of Penang in his head. He got confuse with the pick-up point his mother gave him.

YAY!!! Pn Anna Tan finally gave us a lift back to our home. Reach home around 7.10pm.

PS : While waiting, we took pictures of Marcus, arm, the difference, his expression when in pain, and many more. Picture will be posted up ASAP.

2 comments:

Yir Fang Lim said...

so bad lahh u...people in pain still take pics pulak..aikx...speechless..haha..

story of a marcus said...

yala!
what is this la!
drive safe mode la.....
nvm... atleast reach there in 1 piece...