Friday, December 5, 2008

Intro to my new joystick

Finally PC Fair is here. I baught my joystick at the price of RM63. Bargained from RM 79 till RM 63. I never expected i could bargain till so low. Muahahahaha..... By the way, here is the picture of my joystick :

Joystick aka my wife

Anyway, despite its a working day (Friday) and during the afternoon around 3pm, amazingly there are lots of people searching surrounding there. I thought it would be a quite day, how dumb i am to think like that. There are so many people till there was almost a fight but i didn't stay back and watch. Hahahaha, not that busy body.

Well the story goes like this. I was walking, looking and at the same time look for the exit. The Exit and the Entrance are frm different sides. I didn't really care about my surrounding except if any hands touch my pocket and ( Bing Boom Bang) that guy might get from me. As I was walking slowly because the sales people are hyperactive on their first day, suddenly the girl standing 45 degrees on my right stop and told her boyfriend (I assumed) something and this man starts shouting in a violent mode.Chu chu ki bong teok wa eh cha bor, Chu chu kar bong wa eh cha bor (Who touch my girl [erm... means molest], who dare to touch my girl). As that guy shouts he stares at everyone surrounding her girlfriend which includes ME!!! As for my reaction i definitely look away just in case he couldn't find the person and starts pointing finger at me. Hahaha... But the actual reason was........ because my face doesn't look like a pervert. muahahahaha...... OK, joking. The real reason was all the while in the crowd walking, my hands was up in my chest, therefor i think the guy saw my hand up my chest will never get the chance to touch anybody. So after that, he calls the police or does any other thing, i don't really know.

Moral of the scene, always put ur arms as high as u can. BUT PLEASE DON"Y DO THIS

NOR THIS


PEOPLE WILL SAY YOU SEOW!!!!!!

1 comment:

Yir Fang Lim said...

ehemm...your wife ahh..kakax..so pretty...y u write chu chu?i tot is *cui cui*?not ah?haha..