Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My leg hurts!!!

It all happened on Sunday. Was on my usual training till my instructor decided to ask all of us to go do duck walk. Haiz... Have to do despite cannot do. After completing a LONG JOURNEY of it. It came to an end. Surprisingly, it didn't hurt at all. Upon reaching home, i start to feel the effect. I could't walk up the stairs anymore. I felt that my leg has just been turned into jellyfish tentacles. Therefore i also walk like a jellyfish, keep on walking left and right and left and right. Finally, the pain arrive. Fulamak... was the word I can use to describe the pain, pain was unbearable. I quickly run to my bag and take the CounterPain and apply to my legs (Counter Pain is my best friend in sports =D ). It ease my pain just for half the day NIA!!! and I have to reapply it again. I just cannot stand the pain. Therefor, i was pretty limping more than walking.

On the next day, I went to play bowling. I was actually quite dumb to accept that invitation because, I need to bent my legs very low in order to bolw, and with the conditions of my legs, i doubt i can do it unless i force it. But then, I had no choice, since i agreed, therefor i have to force myself. Upon there, i not only torture myself, instead additional torture from MARCUS LIM by hitting my legs to test my PATIENCE is like adding salt to a wound. I should't had told him about my leg condition first of all. DAMN...

Today, Tuesday. Leg seems to be much worst then Monday but its on my left leg this time, the pain on right leg is already bearable but not the left. Still PAIN...

No comments: