Saturday, December 20, 2008

Importance of carrot

I would rather use "Importance of Carrot" as my title rather than Night Blindness. Well, I think I am starting to get night blindness. Sob... Sob... So CARROT... is my only hope. For this post, I'm going to advertise carrots and encourage people to eat carrots.

CARROT IS GOOD !!!

Carrot is one of the most healing foods that provides the finest and highest quality in nutrients, especially from its juice. It is an excellent source of pro-vitamin A, vitamins C, D, E, K, B1 and B6. It can help to reduce night-blindness and many other sickness (go refer to your bio book).
Because of this I'm starting to love Bugs Bunny. He is now my idol. He encourages me to eat carrot.

People, do you still remember him?

EVERYBODY print this bugs bunny picture and stick at your kitchen. He will remind you to eat carrot or vegetables if you don't eat or forget to eat.

EAT CARROT!!!

No comments: